About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

{Married} Chris & Keely

Keely and I have know each other since high school and while I stayed in the Seattle area to start my career, she moved on to sunny California where she ended up meeting Chris. We sort lost touch over the years with the many miles between us, but thanks to Facebook we were still able to know a little about what was going on in each others lives. So of course through Facebook, we realized that we both got engaged on the exact same day! Very random and exciting all at the same time! Keely and Chris got married earlier this summer in California, but unfortunately not all of their friends and family could make the trip out there. So they decided to re-create their big day for all those who missed it, with a Seattle reception. I was so glad when Keely invited me to come take some pics, meet her new hubby, and catch-up! Congratulations you two!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP