About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

{Family} Meet the Millers

Katie & I met way back in our college days at WSU. We both had terrible living situations our 1st semester of college so we decided to become roomies! We had so much fun together and made some great memories in the halls of Wilmer-Davis. I had met some of her family over in Pullman but it had definitely been a while, so it was great to see them all again and meet some for the 1st time! The Millers remind me so much of my family and I had such a great morning with them! They are all such happy and friendly people and they make you feel right at home with them! I hope you enjoy these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP