About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Class of 2010

This morning was the perfect day for some senior photos! It was warm and sunny and we finished up about 5 minutes before the rain drops came:) Meghan's a high school senior who was introduced to me by my past client Michelle. She's just finishing up the last few weeks of high school and getting ready to enter the wonderful world of college! I had such a great time with her mom and her today and I hope they enjoy this sneak peak of some of the photos we captured.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP