About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Senior Portrait Time

I met up with Michelle last weekend on a very cold and windy morning so I could take her senior pictures. She was such a trooper because it was probably 40 degrees out and she was in a tank top and I was freezing in my sweatshirt!

Michelle's mom and my mom have been friends since they were in high school so our families grew up together. It's a little hard for me to imagine that Michelle is already graduating from high school because I still remember her as cute little "Shelly". She is definitely all grown up now and an absolutely gorgeous girl. I had a lot of fun catching up with Michelle and her mom and I was VERY happy to hear that she's considering WSU! Go Cougs!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP