About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Monday, April 26, 2010

{Pink} Butterflies, Fingernails, & Suckers

Vanessa's photo shoot just happened to fall on a day that she was sick, so not only was she not feeling well to begin with but her mom also had to interrupt her beauty sleep to come meet me! Although she wasn't too fond of me and my camera, she did have fun running around and watching all the other little kids that were out and about. I was able to capture some photos of her adorable little face when she stopped to take a breather and when her mom and I bribed her with a couple suckers:) Here are a few from our day together...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP