About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Ernes

Today I got the pleasure of meeting little Addie! She is absolutely adorable and a little bundle of energy. She was a little shy around the camera at first, but it didn't take long before she was smiling and laughing with her mommy and daddy! Joel and Julie, thank you so much for inviting me into your home today and introducing me to your little angel. There are so many great pictures from today and I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of a few of them. Enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP