About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Abigail Marie

Amy & Mike asked me to take photos of their little angel, Abigial. She's a little preemie who surprised her parents by joining the world about 6 weeks early. She is absolutely precious and full of life. She was so excited about her photo debut that she didn't fall asleep throughout the whole shoot, she didn't want to miss a minute of the action. I took SOOO many photos today but I wanted to post a few of my favorites so far. There's more to come!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP