About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Killians {Family}

Last weekend I headed out on the Bainbridge Island Ferry to Fay Bainbridge State Park to meet this family of four. We had amazing weather and I couldn't have been happier with the location! The beach, the sun, and adorable little kiddos running around...what more could you ask for! I had such a great time chasing these 2 little ones around with my camera and even though we had a skinned knee and a few tears, there were plenty of giggles to go around. Thanks Killian Family! I hope you enjoy these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP