About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Monday, October 4, 2010

{Family} Adorable Little Cousins

Here are some of my latest photos! I had no idea how many photos I had actually taken with this group, so when I sat down to start editing, I was a little overwhelmed....And to make it even worse, there were SOOOO many adorable photos of these guys that it was just too hard to narrow down the keepers. So needless to say, these two families are getting quite a few photos on their CD's:)

Thanks for letting me tag along with your little ones, I had a blast!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket>Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These turned out great! I especially love the first one of Addie.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP