About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{9 Months} Liliana Mae

Little Liliana is now 9 months old, and she has definitely grown a lot since the last time I saw her. I got to take her photos when she was just 3 months old and now she's sitting up on her own, standing with some help, and even crawling! She is such a little cutie and I just could not get enough of her ADORABLE smile and BRIGHT blue eyes! The last photo is one of my favs and I just couldn't decide between the color and the black and white, so I decided to show both:) Absolutely precious!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP