About Me

I have a passion for photography and love capturing the everyday moments in peoples lives! I'd love to be able to take pictures of you and your family, so please contact me to set up a date and time for your session!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Photography Class

I took my 1st photography class over the summer and learned so much. It's amazing how complicated camera's and editing software are! I feel like I learned a lot, but at the same time I know that there is so much more that I need to learn so I'm really looking forward to signing up for my next class! I know that a lot of the learning process comes from experience, and it's pretty evident when you look at pictures I took from week 1, compared to week 8. Here are a few of my favorites...




1 comment:

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP